postet by | 2022-01-08 | Game Check
Project Zomboid - for only €14.99 on MMOGA.DE
In the style of iso classics such as Syndicate, the player explores a freely accessible game world in Project Zomboid, which has been ravaged by a zombie apocalypse. In it, you search for weapons, tools, food and medicine, forge alliances with other players, craft new equipment like in Minecraft and learn useful skills. There is no real game goal - but if you die, you start all over again.
- Hardcore sandbox zombie survival game with focus on realistic survival
- Online multiplayer survival with persistent player-run servers
- Local 4-player split-screen co-op
- Hundreds of zombies with swarm mechanics and sophisticated sight and hearing systems
- Full line of sight system and real-time light, sound and visibility mechanics. Hide in the shadows, be quiet and keep the lights off at night, or at least hang sheets in front of the windows
- A huge and growing map (loosely based on a real place) for you to explore, loot and build your fortress.
- Vehicles with full physics and deep and realistic game mechanics
- Use tools and items to craft weapons, build barricades and cook.
- Battle depression, boredom, hunger, thirst and disease as you try to survive
- Day turns to night. Electricity fails. Hordes migrate. Winter arrives. Nature gradually takes control
- Farming, fishing, carpentry, cooking, trapping, character customisation, skills and perks that evolve according to in-game activities.
- Real zombies that don't run (unless you tell them to in the sandbox menu).
- Plenty of fantastic, atmospheric music tracks by child prodigy Zach Beever
- Imaginative challenge scenarios and the action-packed "Last Stand" mode in addition to the normal sandbox and survival modes
- Full, open and powerful Lua modding support
- Xbox controller gamepad support on Windows [Other pads can be set up manually.
Operating system: Vista, 7, 10
Processor: Intel 2.77 GHz Dual Core; Quad-core recommended
RAM: 4 GB
Hard disk: 3 GB
Graphics: dedicated graphics card with at least 1 GB and GLSL 1.2 support
Sound: FMOD-compatible sound card